At Hednesford Valley High school we prepare our students to be resilient learners with the knowledge and skills to be responsible members of the community through a holistic approach.
We want to:
- Give students the confidence to believe that they can achieve.
- Equip all students with the skills, knowledge and confidence for lifelong learning and independence.
- Ensure all students feel safe, secure, and happy in all environments and know where to go for help when needed, so they are able to succeed and achieve.
- Support all students in developing their skills to enable them to increase and develop their emotional resilience and good mental health.
- Equip students with social skills that will allow them to become active members of their local community.
- Give students opportunities, skills and experiences for a healthy lifestyle and develop hobbies/interests.
- Teach students how to manage their money and make financial decisions.
Read our full curriculum statement at the bottom of the page and information about each of our subject areas below.
For more information on any of the areas of the curriculum that we offer, please use the Contact Us link above.
List of courses