Current diary dates
- 20 May 22 - E-Safety Meeting 12:30pm
- 30 May 22 to 3 Jun 22 - May Half Term Holiday - School CLOSED
- 7 Jun 22 - Staff Twilight Training - no after school clubs
- 13 Jun 22 - KS4/5 Awards Celebration 1:30pm
- 14 Jun 22 - KS3 Awards Celebration 1:30pm
- 16 Jun 22 - Curriculum Governors Meeting 3:30pm
- 23 Jun 22 - Building Governors Meeting 3:30pm
- 24 Jun 22 - Reports to Parents/Carers
- 24 Jun 22 - Last Day for Leavers
- 27 Jun 22 - Transition - Year 11 to Sixth Form
- 30 Jun 22 - Transition Day - Year 6
- 30 Jun 22 - Personnel Governors Meeting 3:30pm
- 1 Jul 22 - Transition Day - Year 6
- 18 Jul 22 - Reward Day
- 19 Jul 22 - Last Day of School - End of Year
- 19 Jul 22 - Sports Day
- 20 Jul 22 to 2 Sep 22 - Summer Holiday - School CLOSED
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.